SOUTHBRIDGE Parka by Langerchen
The rain parka with a hood stands out from the usual rain jackets thanks to feminine details like the copper buttons, the rounded hem or the flap at the neck. The ventilation crease, which is incorporated into the overlapping passe, ensures good air exchange when moving. The hand width can be adjusted by means of a push button. Two welt pockets and one inside pocket. Unlined and taped.
Details & Dimensions
- Storm Pop is a two-ply material: The upper is a tightly woven cotton poplin made from organic cotton. It is laminated with a PU membrane. It prevents wind and water from penetrating the fabric. The seams of the jacket are taped with a PU tape to prevent ingress of water. Withstands a hydrostatic water pressure of 5000 millimeters and is therefore suitable for lighter rain. The cotton rainwear does not behave like a commercially available synthetic rain jacket. The cotton fabric with its water-repellent finish only partially withstands the rain. The cotton can absorb water. The moisture is stopped at the membrane.
- Manufactured in Langerchens' own GOTS certified factory in Jiaxing, China.
- Please see our Sizing Information to find your size
- 80% cotton, 20% polyurethane
- Do not dry clean. Only professional wet cleaning or hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Our fabric is made of the finest organic cotton. After washing, the jacket should be ironed once with a middle-stage cloth to reactivate the hydrophobic finish. The heat reactivates the networking of the equipment molecules. Heavy use of the garment may result in discoloration of the seams and edges.