RHASSOUL & ROSEMARY Shampoo Bar
Regular price £6.00
RHASSOUL & ROSEMARY Shampoo Bar by Living Naturally
- For centuries, rhassoul clay has been used in the ancient world as a prized beauty ingredient. People from ancient Egypt, North Africa, Rome, Greece and Turkey have all gained from the numerous beauty benefits of rhassoul clay for hair and skin
- Rhassoul clay is a natural clay mined in the Atlas Mountains of North Africa. It has been mined since the 8th century and is super rich in many minerals including silica, iron, magnesium, potassium, sodium, lithium and trace elements.
Details & Weight
- Palm Oil Free
- SLS Free
- Great for Cleansing & Volumising
- Suitable for all hair/skin types, especially hair/skin prone to dryness, itchiness or just in need of a deep cleanse. Great for hair that needs a bit of lift.
- RHASSOUL MUD - We decided to create a rhassoul mud shampoo because of it's sustainability and it's ethics. But check out the hair and beauty benefits: It helps exfoliate dead skin as well as balance sebum secretion on the skin which helps fight off dandruff. The saponin content in rhassoul clay makes it a good shampoo alternative. Saponins are natural cleansing agents found in certain plant material that forms a sort of lather when mixed with water. Rhassoul clay is cleansing and makes hair soft, silky, shiny and manageable! When you use it as a hair mask, it acts as a natural conditioner to provide the extra silkiness your hair deserves!
- ROSEMARY - Rosemary has been used for centuries to not only stimulate hair growth but also delay graying. Listed below are the different ways in which the herb promotes healthy hair growth. Rosemary oil can counter hair loss by stimulating blood circulation in the scalp, which, in turn, promotes hair growth. Its high nutritional value and anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent ingredient for nourishing the hair follicles and soothing the scalp. It also has analgesic properties that make it a good remedy for soothing inflamed scalps. It is known to thicken hair and add shine, and is often used by people who have thin, lusterless hair.