Regular price £120.00 Sale price
OTTAWA Jacket by Langerchen
- The Langerchen bestseller for rainy days: the light, windproof rain park Ottawa with simple and minimalist design.
- Ottawa is straight cut and reduced to the essentials. Large flap pockets provide space for purses, keys and Co. Thanks to the two copper-colored button rows, the width of the jacket can be regulated. Hand width adjustable thanks to push button. Unlined. Taped seams.
Details & Dimensions
- Loose fit. Length to the middle of the thigh. Long sleeve.
- Thanks to membrane and tapes on the seams for wet days, with sweater including for cool days. Protects against cold wind and rain.
- Membrane-laminated fabrics are somewhat stiff at the beginning. The fabric becomes more supple by repeated wearing.
- Storm Pop is a two-ply material: The upper is a tightly woven cotton poplin made from organic cotton. It is laminated with a PU membrane. It prevents wind and water from penetrating the fabric. The seams of the jacket are taped with a PU tape to prevent ingress of water. Withstands a hydrostatic water pressure of 5000 millimeters and is therefore suitable for lighter rain.
- The cotton rainwear does not behave like a commercially available synthetic rain jacket. The cotton fabric with its water-repellent finish only partially withstands the rain. The cotton can absorb water. The moisture is stopped at the membrane
- Manufactured in Langerchens' own GOTS certified factory in Jiaxing, China.
- Please see our Sizing Information to find your size
- 80% cotton, 20% polyurethane
- Do not dry clean. Only professional wet cleaning or hand wash. Do not bleach. Do not tumble dry. Our fabric is made of the finest organic cotton. After washing, the jacket should be ironed once with a middle-stage cloth to reactivate the hydrophobic finish. The heat reactivates the networking of the equipment molecules. Heavy use of the garment may result in discoloration of the seams and edges.