ORGANIC SOAPNUT Shells 500g
Regular price £8.99
ORGANIC SOAPNUT Shells by Living Naturally
Living Naturally Soapnuts are the only organic detergent that grows on trees!
Soapnuts are highly valued by the rural people of India for washing clothes and as a naturally produced shampoo for washing their hair and for getting rid of dandruff. This is why some botanists have named the species as Sapindus detergens.
- Soapnuts are highly-effective and gentle at the same time. It will leave your laundry fresh and clean and compared to other powder detergents, its mildness will keep colours bright, maintaining fabric structure of your clothes for longer periods.
- It can be used on all fabrics and at all temperatures from 30. C - 90. C. Great for all washing machines especially energy efficient machines & great for all allergy sufferers.
Details & Weight
- Can do up to 240 Washes
- Comes with: Storage Bag, x1 Small biodegradable muslin bag, Full instruction leaflet on how to use for laundry, Full instructions on how to make natural pesticide and a chemical free multi-purpose cleaner.
- Pure 100% Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soapnut) dried fruit shells
- Packaged in a completely zero-waste tube!! It simply doesn't get greener than this!!!
ECOCERT sets the standard for natural and organic cosmetics worldwide, ensuring sustainability, environmentally friendly processes and products formulated without GMO, Parabens, Phenoxyethanol, Nanoparticles, Silicon, PEG, synthetic perfumes and dyes or animal-derived ingredients.
It offers the most natural seal of approval, and reassures even the most sustainability-conscious consumer.