CONSIDERED Magazine V2
Regular price £16.00
CONSIDERED Magazine - Volume 1
- Published twice a year, CONSIDERED magazine is an independently published print featuring sustainable lifestyle, thoughtful design and slow travel articles. They work with a community of photographers, writers, small-batch artisans and on-location locals providing a platform for them to advance their craft and share their stories and insight.
- In Volume 2 CONSIDERED Magazine travel to Bali, Indonesia and visit Green School, an awe-inspiring school with a core focus on education for sustainability and we reflect on the Balinese culture. We embrace the wilderness of the Scottish Highlands and Hebrides.
- They explore the concept of circular economy, discuss the human cost of fast fashion and learn about cobalt, a key component in our everyday electronics that has dark origins.
- In CONSIDERED Style editorial, which was shot in Europe’s largest urban nature reserve - Walthamstow Wetlands, they showcase clothing from slow and ethical brands that we admire.
- They interview Tanmay Saxena – Designer and Founder of LaneFortyfive, a highly conceptual, London-based fashion brand with a focus on ethical and sustainable clothing production, and Lauren – Designer and Creator of Ara the altar, a slow jewellery brand crafting minimal, earth-aware pieces made from 100% recycled gold and silver.
- In the CONSIDERED Home chapter, they get inspired by a photographic journal of a slow home in Norway and in the Homewares editorial, they showcase sustainably-made items from small scale and independent artisans.
- They explore the concept of Slow Food and why gathering to eat is important, learn about apps to help us reduce food waste, and more.
- Printed the UK on unbleached, FSC certified paper using vegetable-based inks.