BAY LAUREL Castile Soap Bar
Regular price £4.00
BAY LAUREL Castile Soap Bar by Living Naturally
- Regenerative & Healing. Bay Laurel oil has been known for generations for its healing qualities and also as an amazing natural moisturiser. It is great for helping skin cells to regenerate and to help soften hardened skin.
- Bay will also help promote wound healing and has been used for a variety of allergies and skin ailments because of it's anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties.
- It has been said that bay also helps prevent hair loss and aids in the recovery of skin diseases. This wonderfully fragrant soap can be used on the body, as a shaving soap and as a shampoo on very fine hair.
Details & Weight
- Palm Oil Free
- SLS Free
- Gently Cleansing.
- Skin prone to eczema or psoriasis, sensitive skin, troubled or scarred skin. Can also be used as a soap/shampoo for babies or for fine hair, and as a shaving soap.
- Olea Europaea (olive) fruit oil, Organic Sapindus Mukorossi (soapnut) fruit extract, Sodium hydroxide*, Laurus Nobilis (bay laurel) leaf extract. *After the saponification process, no sodium hydroxide remains.