Stop! Micro Waste
Regular price £25.00
Guppyfriend™ by Stop! Micro Waste
- With each wash, countless plastic fibers from synthetic textiles are making their way from washing machines into rivers and oceans.
- The Guppyfriend washing bag is a patented solution, that filters out the tiniest microfibers released from textiles during washing.
- The self-cleaning fabric bag is made of a specially designed micro-filter material. Simply collect the fibers and dispose of them properly.
- This washing bag is only a first step towards a holistic solution to microfiber pollution. Not more. Not less. Our overconsumption needs to change radically, and new materials, manufacturing techniques, clean washing machines, and more effective sewage treatment plants need to be developed. This might take a while. Until then your Guppyfriend washing bag is a practical and effective way to reduce plastic pollution in our rivers and oceans.
Details & Weight
- Standard size medium: 50×74 cm / 19.7×29.1 inches.
- Apart from the zipper the bag is entirely made of Polyamide 6.6. The material is untreated, undyed, and does not contain any additives. It’s pure and can even be used in a medical context.
How to use your Guppyfriend