AYURVEDIC SOAPNUT Shampoo Bar
Regular price £6.00
AYURVEDIC SOAPNUT Shampoo Bar by Living Naturally
- Using Ayurvedic principles and ingredients this solid shampoo bar will nourish, cleanse and soothe your stressed out, dry, lifeless, itchy hair and scalp. Shampoo has a strong pepperminty, woodsy, smoky aroma.
Details & Weight
- Palm Oil Free
- SLS Free
- Great for Cleansing & Conditioning.
- Suitable for all hair/skin types, especially for combination, oily, dandruff, acne-prone, flaky or damaged hair/skin/scalp.
- ORGANIC WILDCRAFTED SOAPNUTS have been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries to treat sensitive skin, eczema, hair and scalp problems. Soapnuts have skin & hair softening properties, as well as a mild anti-bacterial and anti-microbial function and because of this, they have been used in Ayurveda to treat infections and to help keep the skin/scalp free from bacteria.
- AMLA is used in oil infused tonics or in powder form to provide added strength to hair roots, to add shine, encourage hair growth and addresses premature greying. In skin care, face masks using Amla paste provides nourishment and reduces dullness. It is also a rich source of essential fatty acids that serve to keep the hair follicles strong and nourish the hair from the roots.
- SHIKAKAI is very high in vitamin C as well as vitamins A, D, E, and K, antioxidants which are essential for healthy and rapid hair growth. These vitamins provide the hair follicles with the necessary micronutrients to help hair grow fast and healthy. Shikakai has very low pH levels, which means your hair won’t be stripped of its natural oils and also works as a natural detangler.
- NEEM is known in Ayurveda for its powerful effectiveness in fighting diseases. Its properties are naturally antibacterial, antifungal, and antiviral. In hair care, neem promotes shiny, healthy hair, combats the dryness of scalp, and fights scalp infections and dandruff. Undiluted neem oil will help treat head lice.
- CADE OIL has been used for centuries to soothe skin and scalp problems such as psoriasis, dandruff and eczema because of it's anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. Cade oil has a beautifully strong smoky, woodsy aroma.